Saturday 21 July 2018

BBC Kick-Off magazine - 2001-02 League Ladder


2001-02
2001-02 League Ladder
BBC Kick-Off magazine
1 League Ladder and team tabs

I've been asked to provide more information about these Team Tabs and the accompanying League Ladder but I am unable to. Other than the two team tabs shown here, one from my own collection and one pinched from Roger Pashby's The Huddersfield Town Collection website. My only concern at the time was to add another team tab to my collection. If I had known then that eventually I would start this blog I would have scanned the items and the magazine they came with. An internet search hasn't even provided any information on the magazine, which I think was a one-off issue, but I can't even be sure of that. I've decided to show these two tabs in the hope that they will draw further information from more knowledgeable collectors. Please get in touch if you can help.

2 comments:

  1. Alan finally have all the details on this - sending an email with pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Richard, I'll add all that information in a new post later in the coming week.

      Cheers, Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.