Saturday 18 November 2017

BBC2 - I Love The '80s - 1986


2001
I Love The '80s - 1986
BBC2

Following on from the broadcast on ITV4 of Stuck On You last Tuesday I had an e-mail from Guy Mitchell who told me about a BBC2 series called I Love The '80s which includes a short section on Panini stickers and Guy is actually featured in it.
The video starts at the right place, but if you click on it to run it again, without refreshing the page, you will need to move it on to 49:23, as it then starts from the very beginning.
I Love The '80s - 1986 was first broadcast on BBC2 on 3 March, 2001. The show runs for 90 minutes and is presented by Patsy Kensit. The episode features (in chronological order):

Samantha Fox
Essex girl
Moonlighting
Boxer shorts / Nick Kamen
Crocodile Dundee
Neighbours
Men's bedroom designs
Sigue Sigue Sputnik
Panini Stickers
Absolute Beginners
No Limits/Jenny Powell
Power ballads
Big glasses / Timmy Mallett
Sunday Sport
Five Star


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.