Thursday 26 October 2017

Match! magazine - My Ultimate Dream Teams


2017-18
My Ultimate Dream Teams
Match! magazine
8 stickers

I'm not sure what the publishers of Match! are doing. A couple of weeks ago they published the second issue of a new magazine - Match! Football Crazy. This came with a large double-sided A1 poster and four sheets of stickers, you can see more here, with this link also including a complete checklist - Match! Football Crazy magazine - My Ultimate Dream Teams.
Now they have included the first sheet with this week's Match! magazine (issue no. 1497, dated 24-30 October, 2017), along with the same A1 poster. Strange!

Match! Football Crazy magazine - My Ultimate Dream Teams

My Ultimate Dream Teams - Sheet 1

Coutinho (Silver)
Chielling
Kroos
Bellerin
Cavani (Silver)
Costa
Lloris
Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.