Monday, 19 December 2016

Panini (France) - Foot 2002


2001-02
Foot 2002
Panini
France
464+12 stickers

With the release of Foot 2016-17 I decided to check which French Panini Ligue 1 sticker collections are missing from my blog. This is the only collection that I don't have a checklist for, so I thought I would add this to my blog in the hope that someone might be able to help with compiling one.
UPDATE (19-12-2016 14:23):  Wila75 has provided a little information - There are 464 stickers in the main collection plus another 12 stickers (A to L) for a special poster within the album.

Foot 2002 - EA Sports XI (Poster)

A.  
B.  
C.  Tomasz Radzinski
D.  
E.  Nawaf El Temyat
F.  Lambros Houtos
G.  Ruud van Nistelrooy
H.  
I.  
J.  Francesco Totti
K.  Gerald Asamoah
L.  Zlatan Ibrahimovic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.