Saturday 19 September 2015

I.P.C. Magazines / Smash - (FLE-290/IBP-2-1) My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue backs (02)


1970
FLE-290/IBP-2-1 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue - Buster
FLE-290/IBP-2-2 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue - Lion
FLE-290/IBP-2-3 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue - Scorcher
FLE-290/IBP-2-4 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue - Smash
FLE-290/IBP-2-5 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue - Tiger
I.P.C. Magazines / Buster, Lion, Scorcher, Smash, Tiger
32 per magazine, 160 in total

Here are a few examples of the uncut sheets.

FLE-290/IBP-2-4 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue - Smash (14-02-1970)

Alan Mullery (Tottenham Hotspur)
Dave Mackay (Derby County)
John Kaye (West Bromwich Albion)
Mike Channon (Southampton)
John O'Rourke (Ipswich Town)
James Conway (Fulham)
Rodney Marsh (Queens Park Rangers)
Willie Duff (Dunfermline Athletic)

FLE-290/IBP-2-4 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue - Smash (21-02-1970)

John Radford (Arsenal)
Ron Davies (Southampton)
Roger Barron (Northampton Town)
Gilbert Reece (Sheffield United)
Marvin Hinton (Chelsea)
Frankie Banks (Hull City)
John Mitten (Exeter City)
Jimmy Husband (Everton)

FLE-290/IBP-2-4 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue - Smash (28-02-1970)

Bob McKinlay (Nottingham Forest)
Bobby Woodruff (Crystal Palace)
Eamonn Dunphy (Millwall)
Duncan Neale (Plymouth Argyle)
Alan Miller (Raith Rovers)
Raymond Goddard (Orient)
Allan Manley (Brentford)
Len Ashurst (Sunderland)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alan, are you interested in individual card numbers for these and the other 'My favourite soccer stars", or have I just missed the checklist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paul,

      I just checked my database and I never did get around to including card numbers, so if you don't mind your help would be much appreciated.

      Cheers,

      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.