Saturday 14 March 2015

Unknown issuer - Football Shields (1930s)


1930s
Football Shields
Unknown issuer
14 known

I've just been sent photos of the Roy Goodall card by Roger Pashby (Huddersfield Town Cards & Stickers) and it's prompted me to dig out all the similar cards I know about. I thought I had included some of these previously, but here's is the list of all those I know and images of some of them. I'd like to thank Gerard Scully for the use of some of his photos.

Thomas Mort (Aston Villa)
Abe. Blight (Barnsley)
Harry Hibbs (Birmingham)
James Hampson (Blackpool)
William Cook (Bolton Wanderers)
Thomas Wallace (Burnley)
Hugh Gallacher (Chelsea)
George Gibson (Chelsea)
Roy Goodall (Huddersfield Town)
Ernest Hart (Leeds United)
Ernest Blenkinsop (Liverpool)
Eric Brook (Manchester City)
Samuel Cowan (Manchester City)
William Tremelling (Preston North End)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.