Saturday 12 July 2014

Mundicromo - Las Fichas de la Liga 2015 Official Quiz Game Collection - Campeonato Nacional de Liga 2014-2015


2014-15

Las Fichas de la Liga 2015 Official Quiz Game Collection
Campeonato Nacional de Liga 2014-2015
Mundicromo
Spain
Probably 1500 or more

The new Mundicromo collection is out in Spain - lots of superb cards. Spain are always the first country to issue cards. My friends at cromosdefutbol do a superb job of cataloging these cards each season, with all the variations. Check out their website www.cromosdefutbol.com. You have to register to get to the juicy bits, but it's well, well worth it. Some of the Limited Edition metalcards are shown above.



2 comments:

  1. Is there a checklist for this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got one in my database, I'm in the process of compiling for my blog. It should be live on my blog around 7:00pm (UK time) tonight.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.