Football cards and stickers issued around the world, from the 1880's to the present day and even some that haven't been issued yet. I don't have any cards for sale, nor do I provide valuations, this blog is just a means of passing on information I have gathered over many decades of collecting. Alan Jenkins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi, from what I’ve seen so far, it should contain 16 clubs with 9 cards each (Flamengo, Liverpool, PSG, Leverkusen, Inter, and PSV are already known).
ReplyDeleteThere should also be 10 national teams marked as STRS (the known cards so far are Argentina, England, France, Germany, and Portugal).
It then contains 18 copies each of Titan, Ultra Magician, and Dominator.
After that come the Fans and Legends cards.
The next post on my blog, which is published at 14:30 this afternoon (UK time), will reveal all 28 teams in the collection.
Delete