Wednesday, 8 July 2026

Coca-Cola - FIFA World Cup 2026 Cans


2026
FIFA World Cup 2026 Cans
Coca-Cola
USA
18 cards

UPDATE (08-07-2026 12:52):  Turns out not all 48 countries are included in the promotion. I have updated the list.
UPDATE (09-07-2026 10:08):  It seem other cans are available including some countries that didn't make it the the World Cup finals - see one of the comments below. I hope to have more information soon..

ARG.  Argentina
AUS.  Australia
BRA.  Brazil
CAN.  Canada
EGY.  Egypt
ENG.  England
ESP.  Spain
FRA.  France
GER.  Germany
JPN.  Japan
KOR.  South Korea
MAR.  Morocco
MEX.  Mexico
NED.  Netherlands
NZL.  New Zealand
POR.  Portugal
TUR.  Turkey
USA.  USA

8 comments:

  1. Hi Alan,
    I see a similar post for the France team, picked up the Australian player cans from my local supermarket yesterday.
    4 players featured:
    Nestory Irankunda, Mathew Ryan, Jordy Bos, and Cameron Burgess.
    Details of the release here:
    https://socceroos.com.au/news/coca-cola-kicks-landmark-partnership-commbank-socceroos-commbank-matildas

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dave,
      Thanks for the link. I couldn't find decent photos of all foru cans so I'm going with the promo photos of the two Mathew Ryan cans, which I'll add to my blog tomorrow morning.
      Cheers,
      Alan

      Delete
  2. I found many other country cans that you have not included, that I found online. Those Countries are Algeria ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ, Austria ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น, Cabo Verde ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ป, Colombia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด, Cรดte d’Ivoire ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ, Croatia ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท, Curaรงao ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ผ, Ecuador ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ, Iraq ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ , Jordan ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ด, Qatar ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ, Saudi Arabia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ, Senegal ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ณ, South Africa ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ, Sweden ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช, Switzerland ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ, Tunisia ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ณ, Uruguay ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡พ and Uzbekistan ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฟ .
    There are also 3 nations who has cans that are not even in the World Cup, those are Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น, Poland ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ and Bolivia.
    Can you please try to find other country cans like Norway ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด, Czechia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ, Bosnia ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ, Belgium ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช and Iran ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing research. When I originally published that post I listed all 48 countries. Then I found a Coca-Cola online promotion that stated there were 18 countries available. I will try and track down more images, especially those countries o not al the World Cup. Can you provide any links?

      Delete
    2. Guess what! I found 2 more nations, Norway ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด and Belgium ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช and Czechia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ (well technically for ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ i found the bottle)
      Tip to look up them all:
      Go on Coca-Cola and look up at every country’s website, and also eBay!

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the information. I still haven't tracked down decent images of any of the additional cans you've mentioned but I'll get a new post started and I'll publish it when I get some photos to add to it.
      Cheers,
      Alan

      Delete
    4. Btw you said if I can provide links, unfortunately i can’t.

      Delete
    5. Don't worry, I'll keep looking. But if you do find any please let me know.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.