Thursday 2 May 2024

Editions Rencontre - Sportscaster - Series 13 064 - United Kingdom (03) - Cricket/Soccer


1977-79
Sportscaster - Series 13 064
Editions Rencontre / Edito-Service
UK
2184 cards

I always thought that I had a complete list of all the British football cards, but I recently came across this card on Paul Briers' superb website covering anything and everything to do with Brentford Football Club. It is headed as a 'Cricket' card and that's how it's listed in my checklist. I didn't bother going to find out anything more about it. Paul has provided the card number, so I've amended the original checklist.

76-02.  Cricket/Soccer Double Internationals:
                 Patsy Hendren (Middlesex and Brentford)
                 Arthur Milton (Gloucestershire and Arsenal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.