Tuesday 12 March 2024

Zona de Obras (Spain) - It's Only Football 'but I Like It


1995
It's Only Football 'but I Like It
Zona de Obras
Spain
9 stickers

This CD was given free with Gol!!! Especial Futbol y Rock & Roll fanzine published by Zona de Obras. Included with the CD was a set of 9 football stickers. The stickers measure 7 x 10cm and have blank backs except for the printers logo.

2.  Romario
5.  Lalas
7.  R. Baggio
13.  Escobar
14.  Gullit
21.  Cantona
23.  Maradona
27.  Luis Enrique
51.  Stoichkov

It's Only Football 'but I Like It – ZdeO 201CD

1.  Alan Randall  -  Football, Football, I Like Football
2.  Ronnie Hilton  -  Leeds United Calypso
3.  The Nolans  -  Blackpool, Blackpool
4.  Eddie Connor  -  The Manchester United Calypso
5.  Crystal Palace  -  Power To The Palace
6.  Otello Poti  -  Fiorentina Canzone Viola
7.  The Rainbow Choir  -  Roger Milla Is My Number 9 Dream
8.  The Rainbow Choir  -  Ryan Giggs We Love You
9.  Her  -  Georgie You've Broken My Heart
10.  F. Baccini  -  Diego Armando Maradona
11.  The Strikers  -  I Wish I Could Play Like Charlie George
12.  Gracie Fields  -  Pass Shoot Goal
13.  The Keele Row  -  Stanley Matthews
14.  Mr. Martiny  -  Gascoigne Please
15.  Johnny Cubnut  -  Ipswich Football Calypso
16.  Billy Wright De Wolves  -  The Sunshine Of Your Smile
17.  DJ Ed Stewart & Junio Choice  -  Back Home
18.  Chocolate Barry  -  Georgie, The Belfast Boy
19.  The Posh  -  Le Match Du Jour
20.  Sidney Kyte And His Orchestra  -  I Do LIke To See A Game Of Football
21.  The Dollies  -  Rah, Rah, Rah For Manchester United
22.  Unknown Artist  -  Fisher Athletic
23.  Norwich City Football Club  -  Norwich City
24.  The Defenders  -  Wealdstone
25.  Unknown Artist  -  Liverpool
26.  Peter Boyle & The K-Stand  -  Manchester United Medley
27.  Marcelino Kasalone  -  Arde Liniers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.