Friday 22 March 2024

Panini - 2023-24 Panini Prizm Premier League (04) - White Sparkle Packet


2023-24
2023-24 Panini Prizm Premier League
Panini
300 base cards

The packets are available through Panini's website for $75.00 and goes on sale Monday, 25 March, 2024. Each White Sparkle Pack comes with three cards per packet, on average. Purchases are limited to 10 packets per transaction. The checklist for this collection can be found here - Panini - 2023-24 Panini Prizm Premier League (03) - Checklist.

4 comments:

  1. Hey bro, where did you see its 900 reward points. Im expecting this to be $75 per packet rather than reward points.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are probably right. I didn't see a price. A previous packet, not sure which one now, was available for 900 points and I presumed it would be the same for this one. Sorry to confuse you.

      Delete
    2. all good, the green ice or mojo is normally the rewards one.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, I'll try and be more precise next time and only share what I know.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.