Wednesday 15 February 2023

Panini (Spain) - Adrenalyn XL LaLiga Santander 2022-23 (05) - 472-491 - Entrenador


2022-23
Adrenalyn XL LaLiga Santander 2022-23
Panini
Spain
471+ cards

An illustrated checklist of the Entrenador (Trainer) cards. You can find the checklist for the main collection here - Panini (Spain) - Adrenalyn XL LaLiga Santander 2022-23 (01) - Checklist.
UPDATE (19-03-2023 00:26):  Thanks to a comment below, I've been informed that Gennaro Gattuso has been replaced by Rubén Baraja as head coach of Valencis C.F. I have included a scan of the replacement card. The Gennaro Gattuso card does not exist.

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Alan, the Valencia CF coach was dismissed, for that reason Panini has updated the letter number 489 Gennaro Gattuso coach and has been replaced by 489 coach Rubén Baraja, you can see it in the application, or if you need a better image, I already You say,
    greetings,

    PS Good afternoon Alan, the Valencia CF coach was dismissed, for that reason Panini has updated the letter number 489 Gennaro Gattuso coach and has been replaced by 489 coach Rubén Baraja, you can see it in the application, or if you need a better image, I already You say,
    greetings,

    Ps here you have an image that demonstrates it

    https://i.ibb.co/Hgd4gZs/2023-03-1820-25-161273571013394711175.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your help, thanks for the link. I've found a good image of the card so I will update the post right away. I'll have to check the name I have in the checklist too and update it if I've included Gennaro Gattuso.
      Thanks again for your help and I'm very happy to know you enjoy my blog.
      Take care and stay safe,
      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.