Wednesday 9 November 2022

Leaf Trading Cards - 2022 Leaf Continuum Soccer (11) - Bobby Clark


2022
2022 Leaf Continuum Soccer 
Leaf Trading Cards
USA
201 cards

Leaf recently announced that they had placed the wrong stickers on the 2022 Continuum cards of Liverpool player Bobby Clark. They requested collectors contact them for replacements. The card on the left is the incorrect one, but I haven't been able to find a replacement card on the secondary market, so I have shown what a replacement card should look like.

36.  Bobby Clark

2 comments:

  1. The wrong autograph is of NHL Hall of Famer Bobby Clarke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve, I'm going to be highlighting another card tomorrow morning and I've tracked down an auto card of Bobby Clarke. Thanks for your help.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.