Wednesday 1 June 2022

Cadara (France) - Les Sports


1936
Les Sports
Cadara
France
16 (1 football)

I know this item has nothing to do with cards or stickers but I still found it to be a very interesting item. It's what I refer to as an exercise book (I'm not sure if that term even exists anymore) used by school children in France in the 1930's. The books were illustrated by Jacques Ochs and the text is by Victor Boin.

1.  La Tracion a la Corde
2.  La Natation
3.  Le Football
4.  La Courage a Pied
5.  Le Hockey
6.  Le Golf
7.  Le Tir au Fusil
8.  Les Sports de Lancement
9.  Le Lawn-Tennis
10.  Le Patinage
11.  Escrime
12.  Le Boxe
13.  Le Cuclisme
14.  Motorcyclisme
15.  L'Automobile
16.  L'Aviation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.