Tuesday 24 May 2022

D.C. Thomson / The Wizard - Football Fans & The Teams They Shout For


1960
Football Fans & The Teams They Shout For
D.C. Thomson / The Wizard
8 cut-outs

This is the only D.C. Thomson item in my database that I haven't featured on my blog. I know it doesn't have anything to do with football cards, but I've got a fascination for some of the covers created for comics like The Wizard and The Rover and I've shown a few over the years, most recently the Eight Interesting Football Facts front page of The Wizard that I added to my blog a couple of days ago.
I haven't been able to track this one down but I am hoping someone might recognise it and provide more details. I think it's from 1960 but it could be from any time in the late 1950's or early 1960's.

Glasgow Celtic
Manchester United
Blackburn Rovers
Stoke City
Portsmouth
Chelsea
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Arsenal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.