Friday 21 January 2022

W. Duke, Sons & Co. (U.S.A.) - (N136) The Terrors of America and their Doings (1889)


1889
(N136) The Terrors of America and their Doings
W. Duke, Sons & Co.
USA
50 cards (1 Football)

I featured the smaller version previously - W. Duke, Sons & Co. (U.S.A.) - (N88) The Terrors of America and their Doings (1888), these cards are 4¾" x 2½" with the original design displayed on a ornamental background.

"Ain’t she a beauty"
"Clean it for a quarter"
"Extra! Extra!!’
"Get off there"
"Hit a fellar yer size"
"I didn’t steal no apples"
"Knuckle down!"
"Let her go slow"
"Line up back there"
"Please come home"
"Pot a Boilin"
"Watch me hit him"
"What a find"
"Wid me one hand"
A Stunt
A Turkish Bath
Before Election
Big Bite
Boss Whistler
Brick in Hat
De Boss of de Gang
Election Night
Fishing
Foot Ball - "Oh my Shin"
Hide and Seek
In the First Class
Kite Time
Leap Frog
Maud S.
Me galluses is gone wrong
My New Duds
Out in left field
Out on first
Playing Buffalo Bill
Playing Nurse
Rabbit Hunting
Save the Core
Snow Balling
Spread the Eagle
Swimming
Tappy-on-the-window
Thanksgiving Day
The Boss Fighter
The Boss Short Stop
The Catcher
The Dude
The Figure Eight
The Pitcher
The Umpire
Tug of War

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.