Wednesday 18 August 2021

Topical Times - Topical Times Special Sports Supplement (01) - 07-02-1920


1919-20
Topical Times Special Sports Supplement
Topical Times
1 supplement

The Cartophilic Society of Great Britain used to record supplements given free with magazines and newspapers but at some point there was a change in policy and this practice was stopped. Regular visitors to my blog will know that I still try and record any supplements I come across. I have to thank Paul Chauveau for altering me to this one - a supplement included with the issue of Topical Times dated 7 February, 1920.
The Topical Times was first published on 18 October, 1919 and this supplement concentrates on South Wales sportsmen and women, mostly football, boxing and rugby as well as swimming and shooting.

Topical Times Special Sports Supplement - 7 February, 1920

Cardiff Police F.C.
N. Gregory (Abertillery Footballer & Boxer)
Ton Pentre F.C.
W. Grimshaw (Cardiff City) and family
Cardiff City's Forward Line - Beare, Grimshaw, Cox, West and Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.