Saturday 22 May 2021

Panini - 2020-21 Panini Prizm Premier League (05) - White Sparkle


2020-21
2020-21 Panini Prizm Premier League
Panini
300 base cards
16,160 different cards

Panini Rewards recently sold special White Sparkle packets that sold out almost immediately, the packets include exclusive White Sparkle parallels of the base set. Is anyone chasing down all the parallels from one player to complete a rainbow? I make it that there are 45 different versions of each of the cards in the base set of 300 cards.

PARALLEL: 2020-21 Panini Prizm Premier League - White Sparkle

5 comments:

  1. Last season as it was the first Prizm series, I completed the base cards in standard format for my team, and then tried to get one of as many different card effect variants - I got about 15 different card effects, including 10 different versions for one player. When I saw this year it was something like 45 variants, I just collected all the standard base cards of my team, and then colected 9 different variant types of different players to fill one display page for my card folder. 45 variants is a turn-off for me to be honest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'd feel the same way. I used to chase cards from the Euros and World Cup when Cardiff's Aron Gunnarsson featured. I completed one rainbow and missed the Black 1/1 in a few others, but some were only 12 cards. I think the most was 21. They look really neat but I'm just glad Cardiff aren't in the Premier League at the moment as far as card collecting goes.

      Delete
  2. It really does make you wonder if they are aiming these cards at football fans or Dorothy from The Wizard Of Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make it there are now 47 cards for each base player including 1/1’s, let me know if you need a list, regards, Guy

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.