Saturday 13 March 2021

Unknown issuer (USA) - Cristiano Ronaldo Rookie Sticker Patch Card


2021
Cristiano Ronaldo Rookie Sticker Patch Card
Unknown issuer
USA
2 cards

I don't know what to make of this one, a custom card with a Sporting Club de Portugal patch and a sticker from Panini's Futebol 2002-03 Portuguese sticker collection, considered to be his rookie.
UPDATE (16-04-2021 00:19):  Another similar card has surfaced.

Cristiano Ronaldo (Sporting CP) - Version 1
Cristiano Ronaldo (Sporting CP) - Version 2

2 comments:

  1. It's a Sporting shirt badge (it has Sporting Portugal on it), so it makes some sense. Not for me though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Nik,

      I should have taken more notice, I was just going by what the guy had stated in the eBay listing.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.