Thursday 4 February 2021

Daily Mail - Daily Mail World Cup Wallchart (1970) (04) - The Other Finalists


1970
Daily Mail World Cup Wallchart
Daily Mail
15 cut-outs

I noticed a few of these being sold on eBay recently as 'paper trade' items. I've no idea what that means but these have been cut from a Daily Mail poster, which can be seen here - Daily Mail - Daily Mail World Cup Wallchart (1970) (02). I don't have the poster so at the moment I only have information about 5 of the 15 teams.

Nico Dewalque (Belgium)
Wlifried Van Moer (Belgium)
Pele (Brazil)
Edu  (Brazil)
Dobomir Jetchev (Bulgaria)
Peter Jekov (Bulgaria)
Juan 'Mon' Martinez (El Salvador)
Salvador Mariona (El Salvador)
Gustavo Pena (Mexico)
Aaron Padilla (Mexico)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.