Thursday 26 November 2020

Futera - World Football Unique 2016 (11) - Heritage Checklist Error


2016
World Football Unique 2016
Futera
120 base cards

Gregory Graetz sent me an e-mail letting me know that there is an error in the Heritage checklist. He provided a scan of the back of his Gerd Muller card showing the number as HT29, but my checklist and the official checklist on the Futera website his it listed as HT30.
After a little research I discovered that George Weah is listed as HT20 in the checklist but the actual card is HT46. Futera checklists usually sort the players by the surname/last name but George Weah appears in the official checklist sandwiched between Gascoigne and Gullit.
All the players in the official checklist numbered from HT21 (Gheorghe Hagi) down to HT46 (Marco van Basten) need to be reduced by one, so becoming HT20 to HT45, as shown in the list to the right above. The complete checklist can be found here - Futera - Futera World Football Unique 2016 (03) - Checklist.

3 comments:

  1. I know Big Jack performed miracles getting players for the RoI, but I fear Hong Myung Bo was not one of them... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shows I don't read everything, I was sent the Futera checklist when it originally came out, so I've duplicated one of their errors!

      Delete
    2. Just corrected the original checklist!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.