Sunday 20 September 2020

AGEducatifs - Argentina 78 (03) - Produit Abinader - Chewing Gum Champion


1978
Argentina 78
AGEducatifs / Produit Abinader / Chewing Gum Champion
France
300 stickers

I have been sent scans of the Willie Donachie sticker by Ian Black and then I found a Ray Clemence one for sale on eBay. I've never come across these before but I presume they were issued in France and were probably intended to be stuck in the AGEducatifs Argentina 78 album. The stickers for Panini collections issued in France in the 1970's were often available with other product, the fronts looking like normal stickers but the backs advertised whatever product the stickers were available with. I presume that's how these stickers came to be issued. I would be happy to hear from anyone who can provide further information and help prove or disprove my theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.