Sunday 19 April 2020

Unknown issuer (Portugal) - Pelé (1994) (02) World Cup's Legendary Champion


1994
Pélé
Unknown issuer
Portugal
12 cards

A selection of these cards were used by World Soccer Promotions Inc. to create a Limited Edition collection of Pelé autograph cards. Only 2,500 cards were signed and a numbered Certificate of Authority attached to the back of the card. I think it is safe to assume that, with so many cards signed, all 12 cards can probably be found with Pelé signature. Thanks to Antonio Pulido for providing photos of the first and third cards shown here.

9 comments:

  1. I believe I have a card from this promo series. Would love to learn more info if you have any!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment, all I know is what's included here. Sorry.

      Delete
    2. How much is the card with Pelé and Beckenbauer worth?

      Delete
    3. No idea, I've never seen one sold. Some original calendar cards can be found on eBay, but they are unsigned, an illustrated checklist can be seen here:

      Unknown issuer (Portugal) - Pelé (1994)
      https://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.com/2015/05/unknown-issuer-portugal-pele-1994.html

      Delete
    4. Any more info on these? I have #1601. Can’t find anything online except this feed. Thanks I’m advance!

      Delete
  2. I have one pictured at top for sale. Please email me at JondoMedia@gmail.com if you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 1126/2500

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Beckenbauer one, got it at a soccer tournament when I was a little guy

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.