Wednesday 18 March 2020

I.P.C. Magazines / Shoot - Stick That (1998)


1998
Stick That
I.P.C. Magazines / Shoot
13 stickers

Martin Bennett has provided a photo of this sticker sheet that was given away with an issue of Shoot magazine in 1998 but I don't have the issue date.

Ian Wright - Button It!
David Seaman - We're Slammin'
Juninho - Get Yer Kits Out!
Stan Collymore - Wicked!
Dwight Yorke - Fink Kool!
Jamie Redknapp - I'm Wiv The Shoot Crew!
Ian Walker - I'm Havin A Mare With Me 'air
Teddy Sheringham - Nuff Said, Ted
Matthew Le Tissier - What's All That About Then Bo
Eric Cantona - Flash Geezer
David Ginola - Lookin' Good, Feelin' Good!
Phil & Gary Neville - Topboyz!
Tony Yeboah - Don't Mess Wiv Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.