Thursday 22 August 2019

Topps - UEFA Champions League Match Attax 2019/20 (23) - Countdown Calendar


2019-20
UEFA Champions League Match Attax 2019/20
Topps
331+ cards

The Countdown Calendar, with an exclusive Gold Limited Edition card. Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are the only non-Premier League teams to feature on the box and they also show the team badges of the 7 Premier League teams in the collection - they've included Wolverhampton Wanderers even though they still have to play Torino home and away, with no guarantee of them reaching the group stages of the Europa League!!! Thanks to Richard at Corinthian Seller for his help. The Checklist project is still on-going, if you can help please get in touch - Topps - UEFA Champions League Match Attax 2019/20 (10) - Checklist - United Kingdom Edition.

6 comments:

  1. where is this calendar available? Or is it the advent calendar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi tajvdz,

      I don't think it's on sale yet. My local branch of W.H. Smith doesn't even have Starter Packs yet. It's the Advent Calendar renamed for some reason.

      Delete
    2. well my supplier has everything now but not these calendars. but if they are Advent Calendars they will come I guess. I thought that countdown stood for the launch of this serie

      Delete
    3. The boxes seem to be numbered 1-24 so I think it is supposed to be an advent calendar. I presume they think advent is a Christian concept and they are trying to be non-religious by calling Countdown instead!!!!!! I might be completely wrong though, but if I am right, how stupid are they! The next step will be to do away with Christmas altogether.

      Delete
  2. ok. I thought these stupid things only happened in The Netherlands..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone have any idea when the eden hazard silver limited edition card comes free with the match magazine?? It says it will be with the September ucl special on the checklist, the last Tuesday of September has just passed and still nothing :-/ any help would be great. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.