Saturday 20 July 2019

Plivač (Bosnia) - Football Stars (2014-15)


2014-15
Football Stars (2014-15)
Plivač

Bosnia & Herzegovina
? cards

I have been asked to provide a checklist for this collection but I am unable to help. All I can do is list the cards that I know about, this information has been compiled from online auctions. Please get in touch if you can add further cards to the list.

Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal)
Ivan Rakitic (FC Barcelona)
Didier Drogba (Chelsea)
Mohamed Salah (Chelsea)
Muhamed Besic (Everton)
Andrea Pirlo (Juventus)
Senad Lulic (SS Lazio)
Mario Balotelli (Liverpool)
Edin Dzeko (Manchester City)
Radamel Falcao (Manchester United)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid CF)
Miralem Pjanic (AS Roma)
Asmir Begovic (Stoke City)
Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur)
Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur)

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.