Thursday 18 July 2019

Panini America - 2017 Panini Day


2017
2017 Panini Day
Panini America
USA
4 cards?

I came across these cards this morning, I don't know why I stopped to look at Cristiano Ronaldo card. I presumed I'd seen it before as it looked like a Panini promotional card but when I look at the back is says "2017 PANINI - PANINI DAY". After a little searching I found three more cards in the series. I checked my blog and my database and I don't have anything listed with this title so I did some more research. The only cards I found that looked similar were some Panini Day NBA relic cards but these are "2016-17 PANINI - PANINI DAY" - and I shouldn't think basketball fans would be too pleased to find soccer cards in their packets.
I was wondering if anyone has come across these before and knows something about them?

2017 Panini Day
4 cards?
PARALLEL: 2017 Panini Day  #/25
PARALLEL: 2017 Panini Day - Hyperplaid  1/1

S01.  Christian Pulisic (USA)
S02.  Alex Morgan (USA)
S03.  Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)
S04.  Lionel Messi (Argentina)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.