Tuesday 6 November 2018

I.P.C. Magazines / Roy of the Rovers Annual 1968 - Badges of Famous English and Scottish Clubs (02)


1968
Badges of Famous English and Scottish Clubs
I.P.C. Magazines / Roy of the Rovers Annual 1968
18 cut-outs

A week of so ago I added the following post to my blog - Unknown issuer - Club Badges (cut-outs). Paul Chauveau had requested information on an item he had just added to his collection. I couldn't help him but they say perseverance pays off. I managed to discover that they come from the 1968 Roy of the Rovers Annual, as shown in the illustrations above.

Everton
Nottingham Forest
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Manchester United
Celtic
Leicester City
Preston North End
Sheffield Wednesday
Tottenham Hotspur
Heart of Midlothian
Arsenal
Liverpool
West Bromwich Albion
Hull City
Rangers
Southampton
Leeds United
West Ham United

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.