Friday 9 November 2018

Topps - Match Attax 2018/19 (054) - 2019 Match Attax Annual


2018-19
Match Attax 2018/19
Topps
1 book

Topps have created a Match Attax 2019 Annual, though it only seems to deal with the 2017/18 season. The R.R.P. is £7.99 but if you are looking to buy one call in at your local Poundland where they are on sale for just £1.
UPDATE (08-05-2019 16:36):  Until I read the comment below I didn't realise there are two different versions of the Annual. I am colour-blind and I can't see any difference in the background colours of the two books (they both look yellow to me!) but with the two versions side by side I can now see there are other differences to - different players and amended design. Still a bit of a rip-off though - £1 for 64 pages and you get an extra 32 pages for the additional expense of £6.99!!

2 comments:

  1. For the avoidance of doubt if anyone reads this in the future, Topps produced two different versions of this annual. The reduced content green covered one (as pictured) containing 64 pages - designed to be sold in pound shops. And there was also a yellow covered version with 96 pages - the same 64 pages as the slimline version plus an extra 32 pages of 'epic footy action' - which was sold in bookshops, newsagents and supermarkets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, I never realised there were two different versions of the book. I am colour-blind and the colours of the covers look the same to me, though seeing them side by side I can see there are other differences. Thanks for your help.

      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.