Wednesday 10 October 2018

Panini (Argentina) - Fútbol Argentino 2018-2019


2018-19
Futbol Argentino 2018-2019
Panini
Argentina
392 stickers

This new collection was issued on 5 October, 2018, but I don't have a checklist yet. The collection features all 26 teams in Superliga Argentina.
UPDATE (11-10-2018 07:13):  I misread the article on this collection, it's not 562 stickers, it's 392. Thanks to Gustavo Riganti for letting me know. Gustavo also informs me that the sticker of Nicolás De La Cruz that I downloaded is not part of the collection.

Aldosivi
Argentinos Juniors
Atlético Tucumán
Banfield
Belgrano
Boca Juniors
Colón
Defensa y Justicia
Estudiantes (LP)
Gimnasia y Esgrima (LP)
Godoy Cruz
Huracán
Independiente
Lanús
Newell's Old Boys
Patronato
Racing
River Plate
Rosario Central
San Lorenzo
San Martín (SJ)
San Martín (T)
Talleres (C)
Tigre
Unión
Vélez Sarsfield

5 comments:

  1. De La Cruz no es parte de la colección. Son 392 stickers. Gustavo Riganti desde Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gustavo,

      Thank you very much for letting me know. I've updated the post.

      Kidn regards,

      Alan

      Delete
    2. Where can I get these packs from in the UK?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sorry, I do not have a complete album, but I will be adding the complete checklist later today (25 December).

      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.