Thursday 22 February 2018

Big Bang (Peru) - Los Mejores Jugadores del Mundo Road to Russia 2018


2017
Los Mejores Jugadores del Mundo Road to Russia 2018
Big Bang
Peru
? cards

This card is the only one I know of from this series issued in Peru in 2017. I have to thank eBay seller GXS Chile Collections for allowing me to use the photos.
UPDATE (16-11-2019 19:41):  Two Lionel Messi cards added, thanks to Roy Hancock.

001.  Lionel Messi (Argentina/Barcelona) - Argentina kit
092.  Lionel Messi (Argentina/Barcelona) - Barcelona kit
093.  Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal/Real Madrid)

4 comments:

  1. I have 2 x Lionel Messi from this collection
    #001 Lionel Messi (Argentina/Barcelona)..Argentina kit
    #092 Lionel Messi (Argentina/Barcelona)..Barcelona kit
    I will send photos if you tell me how
    My email...royhancock1961@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roy,

      Thank you for your comment. You can e-mail photos to me at alanjenkins1899@gmail.com.

      Cheers,

      Alan

      Delete
  2. I HAVE ANOTHER CARD
    002. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal/Real Madrid) Portugal kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roy,

      There are two other posts relating to this collection, this one has an updated checklist:

      https://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.com/2018/03/big-bang-peru-los-mejores-jugadores-del.html

      Cheers,

      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.