Thursday 16 October 2014

D.C. Thomson / The Hotspur - What You Don't Know (booklet)


1936
What You Don't Know
D.C. Thomson / The Hotspur
1 booklet

A 24 page booklet created to settle just about any argument. I'd know of this booklet for some time but never seen a copy. I've just found a picture of the cover and it's obvious that the booklet has some football content, but what that is, I don't know. If I get the opportunity to scan the football page(s) I'll certainly include them on this blog. The booklet was given free with issue no. 164 of The Hotspur, dated 17 October, 1936.
UPDATE (09-12-2021 18:42):  The football content turned out to be about a quarter of a page!

What You Don't Know


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.