Tuesday 11 March 2014

Panini - Adrenalyn XL 2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil ~ Supporter Card


2014
Adrenalyn XL 2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil ~ Supporter Card
Panini
Netherlands
1 known

Just like the saying about waiting ages for a bus and then two turn up at the same time.. I've had two e-mails regarding a new card issued in the Adrenalyn XL World Cup 2014 collection. I had an e-mail for Marek Jakubina sending me a scan of the front of the card and then, within an hour, I had an e-mail from old friend Manfred De Maker sending scans of the front and the back. I've use one from each. Going by the instructions on the back it can be used for face painting. I wonder if we'll see any more of the cards in the coming weeks.

Manfred also included some general information on the collections recent release in the Netherlands...

On March 7th in the Netherlands the Starter Pack for the Panini FIFA World Cup Brazil Adrenalyn XL and a Gift Box were issued. Both items have a unique card enclosed, the Dutch Supporter Card. I have enclosed pictures of front and back of that card. To be complete the Starter Pack contains a binder, 4 packs of 6 cards each and two limited edition cards. The limited edition cards vary from starter to starter. So far I have seen 22 different limited edition cards included. The gift box has a checklist poster, 10 packs of 6 cards, a standard Cristiano Ronaldo limited edition on the side of the box and a limited edition card in the box. The limited editions in the box seem to be the same as those in the starter.

Supporter Card (Nederland)


2 comments:

  1. There is also a Belgian version of this card as seen on a site Paninishop.be
    I try to get one of that version to. Dutch card is fantastic to see and im curious if there are more of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I've got a picture of the Belgian card, I'll publish it later on....

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.