Sunday 4 August 2013

Goswell - GOS-120 / GPG-1 Football Teams

1910s
GOS-120 / GPG-1 Football Teams
Goswell
60

I've never seen any of these cards. They are listed in the Cartophilic Society of Great Britain handbooks. The size is listed as 65mm x 35mm and I know of only one card. I'd be glad to hear from anyone who can add further subjects and would be very pleased to receive scans of the front and back of any cards.
UPDATE (27-12-2017 20:58):  Newport County added to the list, thanks to Lesley Hoad. The club were formed in 1912, playing in the Southern League Second Division but were in the First Division in 1919-20 before vbeing elected to Football league Third Division for 1920-21.

27.  Newport County  -   added 27-12-2017   -   thanks to Lesley Hoad
Reading
?
?

2 comments:

  1. I have card number27 Newport County. Did not realise it was a rare card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lesley,

      Thanks for your comment, another four years have passed since I posted this piece and I've still never seen one of these cards. Would it be possible to provide scans of the front and back of your Newport County card?

      Kind regards,

      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.