Thursday 15 January 2015

Soccer Pax - Freddy Adu / Cristiano Ronaldo



1993-94

Freddy Adu
Soccer Pax
USA?
1 card

Does anyone know anything at all about the featured card. The front has a picture of Freddy Adu and the back reproduces a smaller version of that same picture alongside a picture of Cristiano Ronaldo. It seems to come from a set called Soccer Pax but I've never heard of it. It also states that it was created in the U.K. but I doubt whether anyone in Britain would have heard of Freddy Adu in 1993 or 1994, and I've only ever seen it advertised on eBay with sellers based in the USA. I have not seen another like it, which makes me think it's a one-off card and doesn't come from any particular set

Freddy Adu (USA) / Freddy Adu (USA) - Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United)


2 comments:

  1. Did you ever find anything out about this card? I know this post is years old. I've messaged a dozen ebay sellers and no one has any info other than that they purchased one or more in 2004 and that's it. I'm super curious about it too.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.