Friday, 14 August 2026

Nabisco / Shredded Wheat - (NAB-140/NAB-3) Football Swap Cards (05) - Box


1970
NAB-140 / NAB-3 Football Swap Cards
Nabisco / Shredded Wheat
24 cards

I have been sent this photo of the back of a Shreddies box, I'm still looking for a photo of the front of a box.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alan, scans front of box sent to your email. I hope you got the other scans ok of the FKS 80 medallions and sticker variations sent Aug 13th. Best regards Steve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve,
      I am sorry I haven't been in touch. I am in poor health and a lot of pain, which makes concentration difficult. Luckily I have plenty of draft posts waiting to be published. I have marked your e-mails as important and I'll get to them as soon as I can. I am very sorry to have messed you about.
      Kind regards,
      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.