Friday 30 August 2024

Quaker Oats - Motion Pictures Flick Book (Quake-up!)


1975
Motion Pictures Flick Book
Quaker Oats / Quake-up!
? booklets

A collection of flick books, with a series of images that very gradually change from one page to the next, so that when the pages are viewed in quick succession - 'flicked', the images appear to simulate motion. These feature football, though the only ones I've seen show football hints, to help the budding footballer. I only know of four, but there might be more. I'm not sure if the colours are important (possibly two different series?), I just wish I could get access to a complete cereal box, there'll probably be a lot more information on the reverse.

An Attacking Header - Red
Controlling the Ball - Red
Goal - Green
Over He Goes! - Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.