Friday 26 July 2024

Topps - Match Attax 2024/25 (02) - 1st Edition Multipack


2024-25
Match Attax 2024/25
Topps
? cards

The 1st Edition Multipack is now available to order on Topps' website, priced at £6.99 each. It contains 31 early preview cards including a random 1st Edition Gold Limited Edition card. The 1st Edition Multipack is your very first look at the incredible new UEFA Club Competitions Match Attax collection for the 2024/25 season and features a special 1st Edition packet containing 7 exclusive 1st Edition cards plus a 1st Edition Checklist. Look out for new subsets including Title cards, Final Report cards, Team of the Season and Player of the Season cards plus new Immortal Icon cards which are exclusively available only inside lucky 1st Edition Multipacks. Please allow 3-5 business days for UK delivery (+28 for international orders). Import taxes applicable for non-EEA orders.

8 comments:

  1. Can someone confirm that Tottenham are back in this set 2024/25 season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi basti_87

    Thank you for your help. I've downloaded all the information. I am not able to work on it this evening, but I will add it all to my blog tomorrow morning.

    Thanks again for your help,
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi basti_87,

    I've left off the section Regular + Foil 1st Edition Variant as I wasn't sure what these are. I have also left off the cards listed under Rainbow Foil - Title Card, Final Report, TOTS, POTS. I presume these are not 1st Edition exclusive so I can add these to the main checklist. Am I correct?

    Thanks again for all your help,

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    the 'Regular + Foil' are basically the same cards as in last year's collection, just slightly renamed (last year's name: 'Regular with Foil').
    These cards are therefore missing from your latest post, or you have incorrectly marked the Manuel Neuer card as a base (regular) card.

    There are 64 'Regular (Base)' cards, 8 'Regular + Foil' and 16 'Rainbow Foil'.

    The other cards I sent you (the 'Exclusive Rainbow Foil' cards) actually only seem to be sold in these 1st Edition multipacks too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Alan,
    I just sent you an email with all the necessary information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi basti_87,

      Thank you for all your help.

      Kind regards,

      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.