Sunday 21 April 2024

Topps - UEFA Euro 2024 (14) - Parallel Stickers - Switzerland


2024
UEFA Euro 2024
Topps
728 stickers

Examples of the different parallel versions available in Switzerland. I have been unable to confirm the rarity value of some of the colours, namely Yellow, Orange and Pink, but I've slotted them into the graphic based on quantities of these parallels appearing in the secondary market. I haven't been able to track down a Swiss version of a 1/1 sticker, can anyone help? The checklist for this collection can be seen here - Topps - UEFA Euro 2024 (11) - Checklist.

4 comments:

  1. I have breaked a box of 100 packs swiss edition and only 1 orange, 2 pinks and 8 gold paralells

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By those odds I may have the orange and pink parallels the wrong way round. Perhaps orange should be Mega Rare and pink should be Super Rare.

      Delete
  2. I have purple cards, what rarity is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are the Swiss parallels. You can see the Purple one here:

      Topps - UEFA Euro 2024 (14) - Parallel Stickers
      https://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.com/2024/04/topps-uefa-euro-2024-14-parallel.html

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.