Wednesday 27 March 2024

Topps - Match Attax UEFA Euro 2024 (21) - Error Card - SVK13


2024
Match Attax UEFA Euro 2024
Topps
585+ cards

Thorgenhagen has provided information about two versions of card number SVK13. One is the card that appears on the checklist - Tomáš Suslov (Graduated Gem), the other is the same as the card that is included as SVK15 - Dávid Ďuriš. The checklist can be seen here - Topps - Match Attax UEFA Euro 2024 (10) - Checklist.

SVK 13.  Dávid Ďuriš  -  error
SVK 13.  Tomáš Suslov (Graduated Gem)  -  correct
SVK 15.  Dávid Ďuriš  -  correct

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I actually got one of the error cards. I'm just wondering, is it worth to keep it? I've heard before that some error or misprinted cards are valuable, but is it actually true? :D I'm legitimately asking, I've never encountered anything like this before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be more valuable at the moment as completists who want to collect almost everything track them down. But it depends on how many surface and whether there's still a call for them in years to come.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I search for the wrong BaseCard SVK13 with Duris. Who can give them to me? If your interessted we can swap the BaseCard SVK13 with Duris and you will get a BlueCrystal SVK13 with Duris from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now i found and got some BaseCards SVK 13 with Duris. The collector i found have had 8 Cards (!) and sold me 2 of them.

      Delete
    2. That's great news, well done.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.