Sunday 14 May 2023

Aras (Turkey) - Euro 2000 Basketball


2000
Euro 2000 Basketball
Aras
Turkey
? cards

This is a strange collection, with Basketball players and emblems to the front and the similar to the Euro 2000 playing cards featured elsewhere on my blog. The players are not identified on the cards, the information I have here is taken from the auction where I found the cards. I haven't been able to track down a checklist but I would assume there are a lot more cards to discover.

NNO.  Emblem (Atlanta Hawks)
NNO.  Emblem (Boston Celtics)
NNO.  Emblem (Detroit Pistons)
NNO.  Emblem (Golden State Warriors)
NNO.  Emblem (Houston Rockets)
NNO.  Emblem (Toronto Raptors)
NNO.  Emblem (Utah Jazz)
NNO.  Emblem (Vancouver Grizzlies)
NNO.  Anfernee Hardaway (Orlando Magic)
NNO.  Grant Hill (Detroit Pistons)
NNO.  Michael Jordan (Chicago Bulls)
NNO.  Karl Malone (Utah Jazz)
NNO.  Hakeem Olajuwon (Houston Rockets)
NNO.  David Robinson (San Antonio Spurs)

2 comments:

  1. I have the Michael Jordan of this set. I didn't know these other cards existed. This is awesome! Great Find

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found it of interest. If you come across any similar cards not listed please let me know.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.