Friday 10 February 2023

Match! Magazine - Sticker Sheet


2010's
Sticker Sheet
Match! Magazine
32 stickers

I've come across this A4 sticker sheet that was given free with an issue of Match! magazine. I don't have this one in my database so I am not able to identify which issue it was included with.

Messi
Referee - You're Off!
Tevez
Cahill
Dodgy Keeper!
Footy's Wicked
Reds Rule!
What a Donkey!
Come on you Blues!
Man of the Match!
Spain
Speed Diamond
Ronaldo - He's the Real Deal!
United Rock!
Match! - The No.1 Football Magazine!
Goal Hero!
City Slickers
You're Pants!
Wicker Dribbler!
Overhead Kick!
Stepover King!
Skills Master!
Brazil
Goal Machine
Vermaelen - Don't Mess!
Lampard
Wonderkid
Tottenham
Goal!
Eat My Goal!
Loser!
Rooney - United Legend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.