Monday 29 August 2022

Seattle Sounders - Seattle Sounders Player Cards (1999) - Gig Harbor Ford


1999
Seattle Sounders Player Cards
Seattle Sounders / Gig Harbor Ford
USA
24 cards

This team has no connection with the Seattle Sounders side that currently plays in Major League Soccer. They were founded in 1994, played in the USL A-League but folded at the end of the 2008 season when Seattle Sounders F.C. were unveiled as an MLS expansion side on 7 April that year. The checklist is incomplete, with 8 names from the 1999 squad listed separately as unconfirmed.

1.  Bill May
2.  Scott Jenkins
3.  Kieran Barton
4.  Neil Megson
7.  Bernie James
8.  Ian Russell
9.  Peter Hattrup
10.  Mark Baena
11.  Ralph Robertson
12.  Viet Nguyen
13.  Oliver Heald
14.  Jason Annicchero
17.  Sean Henderson
19.  Randy Mann
Seattle Sounders Team Card

Preston Burpo
Troya Cowell
Shawn Gaw
Christian Michner
Alex Nouri
George Singh
Erik Storkson
Craig Waibel

2 comments:

  1. Hello - My brothers Ali John and Rashid Utush played with the Sounders in the 2000-2001 season. Do you have any team pictures or individual pictures available of them? Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Thanks for getting in touch. I checked by database and I have a checklist for a set of 2000 Seattle Sounders cards that includes your brother Ali John. Unfortunately, I don't have anything of your other brother Rashid. I will add the checklist to my blog tomorrow (Tuesday) at 5pm UK time. I have scans of the front and back of Ali John's card and will add them at the size I have them in my database, so you can download them if you want.

      Kind regards,

      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.