Monday 11 July 2022

Look in magazine - A Postcard from a Star


1983
A Postcard from a Star
Look in magazine
18 postcards (1 football)

Look In magazine included a special postcard in issues 37, 38 and 39 of the magazine, dated 10, 17 and 24 September, 1983. There were 18 postcards in total, randomly inserted over the three week period. Most of the music in the 1980's passed me by I'm lucky to say, so I haven't been able to identify all the pop stars. I've included the only image I have been able to find of the Glenn Hoddle postcard. The backs include a short personal message and a facsimile autograph.

Glenn Hoddle
Boy George
Cannon & Ball
Shakin' Stevens
Sara Dallin (Bananarama)
Keren Woodward (Bananarama)
Siobhan Fahey (Bananarama)
Bobby G (Bucks Fizz)
Cheryl Baker (Bucks Fizz)
Mike Nolan (Bucks Fizz)
Jay Aston (Bucks Fizz)
Simon Le Bon (Duran Duran)
John Taylor (Duran Duran)
Nick Rhodes (Duran Duran)
George Michael (Wham!)
Andrew Ridgeley (Wham!)
?
?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.