Wednesday 8 June 2022

Unknown issuer - Victorian Greetings Postcards


1890's
Victorian Greetings Postcards
Unknown issuer
3 postcards known

I'm not sure how to list these, all I have are images of the fronts of the postcards, I have no idea who the publisher is. The first two postcards look similar but the border of the third card is different. I've no idea if this indicates a different series. I would be happy to hear from anyone who can provide any additional information or further examples of similar postcards.

To My Love - Blue & white striped shirts, white shorts
With Sincere Wishes - White shirts, black shorts
Blank - White shirts, black shorts, referee in suit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.