Thursday 7 October 2021

Cioccolato Zaini (Italy) - Coppa del Mondo 1934


1934
Coppa del Mondo 1934
Cioccolato Zaini
Italy
? cards

I'm not sure if these cards can be taken as a complete set, they are more likely to be a sub-set of a larger collection as I have seen similar cards featuring teams from Serie A. These feature teams that took part in the 1934 World Cup tournament. I'm not sure if all 16 participants are included, I've noted the ones I've been able to confirm and they are all European teams.

Argentina
Austria   -   confirmed
Belgio
Brasile
Cecoslovacchia   -   confirmed
Egitto
Francia   -   confirmed
Germania   -   confirmed
Nazionale   -   confirmed
Olanda   -   confirmed
Romania
Spagna   -   confirmed
Stati Uniti
Svezia
Svizzera   -   confirmed
Ungheria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.