Thursday 2 September 2021

Kellogg's Frosted Flakes (USA) - Earn Your Stripes


2005
Earn Your Stripes
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
USA
? cards (1? football)

I don't have much information about this card. I think the Earn Your Stripes promotion lasted a couple of years. I recently included an illustrated checklist of a sheet of 9 Earn Your Stripes cards that were included with the September 2005 issue of Sports Illustrated for Kids. It's possible this card was also included with an issue of that magazine as the card has perforations on three sides, I found the card on eBy and the listing included a reference to Sports Illustrated for Kids. Can anyone confirm where this card comes from? Does the design look familiar?

Ruby M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.