Saturday 14 August 2021

Sorare NFT - Fédération Française de Football NFT (2020-21)


2020-21
Fédération Française de Football NFT
Sorare NFT
USA
? cards

Each player card is represented as a non-fungible token (NFT) using the ERC-721 token standard on Ethereum. Each player card is unique and is owned personally by the gamer, validated through the blockchain, allowing its value to appreciate or depreciate based on the market. I have no idea how many virtual cards are in this collection. The Mbappé 'card' sold for $18,000 in the latest Goldin Auction. I also have this image but it didn't cost me a penny! I must admit I don't see the attraction of NFT's. Are these the modern equivalent of 'the Emperor's new clothes'.

Kylian Mbappe - Rare #/100
Raphael Varane - Rare #/100
Presnel Kimpembe - Rare #/100
Karim Benzema - Rare #/100
Benjamin Pavard - Rare #/100
Lucas Hernandez - Rare #/100
Antoine Griezmann - Super Rare #/10
Paul Pogba - Super Rare #/10
Adrien Rabiot - Super Rare #/10
N'Golo Kante - Super Rare #/10
Hugo Lloris - Super Rare #/10

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.