Friday 30 July 2021

Heritage Auctions (USA) - 2021 Heritage Auctions NSCC Promotional Cards


2021
2021 Heritage Auctions NSCC Promotional Cards
Heritage Auctions
USA
153+ cards (2 football)

I don't have a checklist for this on-going collection. For some years Heritage Auctions has been producing packs of promotional cards for the annual National Sports Collectors Convention. This year they will be distributing 15,000 packets (I think there are about 12 cards per pack) and this is the first time I've noticed a football card being included. I think the collection is numbered continuously. When I was little I used to collect tea cards with stamps on, now it's cards with cards on.

153.  Pele - 1958 Alifabolaget - $372,000
154.  1958-59 Tupinamba Ltds. Coleção Quigol Pele #109 - $75,000

1 comment:

  1. This is a unique set of multi-sport cards. I have a few no duplicates sorry. Willing to trade real sports card for these.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.